Due to the advice of the Scottish government, we have alternatives in place to collecting your toy, so as to avoid unnecessary social contact. This is especially pertinent to us as we have a lot of elderly customers. In light of this we are now asking that customers do not come and collect their toys. We know that owners will want their toys back to them as soon as possible so please see alternative options below.
Alternative options to collecting in person:
- Posting your toy. We receive at least half of our patients from across the UK and all over the world by post. This is a tried and tested method of getting people back their toys and we have had no issues with anything being lost or damaged. We use Royal Mail Special Delivery which is tracked, signed for and insured and would come with your normal Postie so no need to worry about couriers leaving them in weird places! Our postage and packaging costs are £13.80.
- Drop off (Edinburgh only). If you really don’t want us to post your toy or if it is rather large or heavy we can run a delivery service in the Edinburgh area (defined as roughly the area inside the by-pass). This will cost the same as postage (£13.80). We are happy to work with people who are in lockdown to ensure contact-free drop-offs, such as calling you before we arrive to arrange logistics. We can also drop off to friends or family if needed.
- Looking after your toy until government advice changes. If neither of the above options are suitable then we are happy to look after your toy until things change. If you would like us to do this we do ask that you settle the final amount now rather than on collection as we have already put in a lot of hard work into fixing your toy.
If you are no longer collecting in person then we have a range of methods to accept payment:
- Payment over the phone using a debit or credit card
- Payment via BACS
- We can issue a PayPal invoice for you to pay online with your card
- We are no longer accepting cash or cheque payments