Our staff are primarily working from home, but we will always have a member of staff in the studio during office hours to answer the door and receive post.
We are now taking drop-offs at the door again, and we still receiving the majority of our toys in by post. Please see advice below, and if you have any questions, do get in touch!
Dropping off YOUR TOY
We are now taking local drop-offs of toys again, and we can take drop-offs from further afield if the current guidance for Edinburgh and your area allow you to travel.
If you’d like to drop off your toy:
- If you have had any coronavirus symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has in the last 14 days we ask that you wait until after 14 days has passed to drop off your toy.
- We recommend getting a quote before you drop off your toy. In order to reduce our social contact, we’re not offering doorstep quoting at this time.
- For soft toys and mechanical and electrical toys, we are happy to take them in at the door. Pop them in a bag or box along with your contact details – we’ll take your toy in at the door and once we’ve looked them over, we’ll be in touch regarding the repairs.
- For dolls, we’re currently full for doll repairs, but if you’d like to book your doll in for a future slot, then do get in touch for a quote and we’ll send you a link to our booking form.
Collecting your toy
If your toy has finished their course of treatment and is ready to come home, we’ll be in touch to let you know when they’re ready to collect.
Posting Your Toy
We receive at least half of our patients from across the UK and all over the world by post. We use Royal Mail Special Delivery which is tracked, signed for and insured and would come with your normal Postie so no need to worry about couriers leaving them in weird places! Our postage and packaging costs are £13.80 for a standard parcel within the UK, plus VAT (20%).
If you are posting your toy:
- Please package any delicate toys carefully.
- Please include your name and contact details inside the box.